For too long the discussion around architecture has been seen as elitist, hierarchical and closed. Through our unique Open Call for the festival, we provide a platform for anyone with passion and a good idea to have a voice in the debate about architecture and our city.
The LFA performs an invaluable role in both democratising the discussion around architecture and bringing the skills of the profession to a wider public audience. The LFA engages a vast public audience (over 600,000 people in 2018) in the celebration of our profession. Our year-round competitions programme helps support new and emerging talent. And campaigns like our Elephant Campaign are helping to tackle issues of discrimination within our profession.
The LFA is a small not-for-profit organisation. To continue our work we need your support. Architecture practices, landscape architects, engineering practices, planning consultants and design practices can help by joining the LFA Festival Club. (Showrooms and suppliers may find our Trade Partner Programme more beneficial)
Festival Club membership cost £500+vat per year. Not only does the Festival Club provide financial support for the festival, but it also creates a powerful core of practices and like-minded individuals who are interested in being actively engaged with this increasingly significant fixture on London’s cultural calendar.
For an annual fee of £500+vat, membership of the Festival Club provide significant benefits to you and your practice, bringing you much closer to the Festival. Membership benefits include:
- Recognition as a supporter of the LFA’s valuable work
- Membership for two named individuals in your company
- Invites to exclusive LFA Festival Club events and networking opportunities (transferable)
- Two invitations to Festival opening party
- Enhanced promotion of your LFA events and activities
- Enhanced support in planning your festival events
- Practice listings on LFA website, mentions in social media and relevant press releases
- Use of LFA Festival Club logo for your own marketing
- Opportunities to network and collaborate within the wider LFA community
To discuss membership, please call 0207 299 1280. You can join or renew your membership online. You can then either pay online by credit card or request an invoice.