The LFA is a month-long celebration of architecture and city-making, taking place every June across London. The Festival’s mission is to open up discussions around architecture, test new ideas and uncover and promote new talent.
The Festival returns to London on 1-30 June 2023 with the theme of ‘In Common’. The LFA2023 Programme will be announced in May 2023. Keep your eyes posted!
Can’t wait till then?
- Subscribe to the LFA Newsletter to keep up to date with the latest information and inspiration from the LFA team and community
- Learn more about the LFA2023 theme
- Explore our archive of previous festivals by checking our Festival history page
- Listen to our theme podcast with LFA Director Rosa Rogina and LFA2023 Curation Panel member Binki Taylor
- Head over to the London Architecture Diary to find out what’s going on across the city