The way we design and build hasn’t changed in decades. If we are truly going to see a paradigm shift in construction enabled by the digital age we need architects to lead the way in going beyond the boundaries of mainstream practice.
It is the role of AECOM to solve our clients ‘unsolvable’ problems. Our architect practitioners push regularly into areas of practice where single discipline consultancies rarely participate. At this evening event at our Aldgate Tower HQ, AECOM’s principal architects talk about aspects of their work which go beyond the boundaries of mainstream architectural practice.
- Jennifer Dixon, Architecture Lead EMEA: Professional boundaries – the collaborative architect.
- Dale Sinclair, Director of Technical Practice: Digital boundaries – working at the leading edge of digital design workflow.
- Jonathan Rose, Masterplanning Director, Urban Advisory: Setting boundaries – the architect as masterplanner.
- Chris Choa, Cities Advisory Managing Director (Urban Land Institute UK Chair): Political boundaries – working across political boundaries.
- Ross Wimer, Architecture Lead Americas / Francis Cooke, Design Principal Americas: Technical boundaries – super-tall buildings design.