This past year race, gender, identity and inequality have dominated the headlines, prompting protest, debate, anger, grief and change. Many London practices have been examining their workplace culture and the diversity of their teams. In this panel discussion we look at how the profession can address diversity issues and what actions are needed to put in place a caring workplace culture where everyone feels supported and welcomed.
- Harriet Miller – Managing Director, David Chipperfield Architects
- Melanie Martin – Associate Director, ORMS
- Muhammad Khan – Studio Director, Stephen George + Partners
- Chris Darling - Managing Director, Darling Associates
- Sarah Akigbogun - Founder, Studio aki
Chair: Marsha Ramroop, Director of Inclusion, RIBA