The LFA works hard throughout the year to engage more people in celebrating and understanding the work of the profession.
The LFA’s festival club provides an accessible way for your architecture, design or engineering practice to support the LFA, whilst benefiting from a range of enhanced publicity, thought leadership opportunities, access to LFA events and unique LFA merchandise.
Not only does the Festival Club provide valuable financial support for the LFA, but it also creates a powerful core of practices and like-minded individuals who are interested in being more actively engaged with this world-class festival.
For just £500+vat per year, the Festival Club provides significant benefits to you and your practice, whilst supporting the LFA’s valuable work.
You can also join online via the link below. Or for more information, please email Rebecca Reeves.
- Recognition as a supporter of the LFA’s valuable work championing the profession
- Practice listing on LFA website and mentions in social media
- Opportunity to write or produce videos for the LFA Views pages – helping shape the festival theme and direction
- Job advert service – helping your recruitment adverts reach new audiences
- Use of LFA Festival Club logo for your own marketing
- Social media support of your practice’s activities and work throughout the year
- Enhanced support in planning your festival events, with extended deadlines and extra support from the LFA team
- Bespoke package of LFA signage and promotional material to brand your events.
- Enhanced promotion of your LFA events and activities
- Enhanced event listing template on LFA website – allowing you to share more information about your practice alongside your LFA event.
Fun & Networking
- Free practice entry for LFA Architecture Bake Off
- LFA Merchandise for your staff.
- Invites to exclusive LFA Festival Club events and networking opportunities (where Covid rules allow)
- Two invitations to Festival opening party (where Covid rules allow)
- Opportunities to network and collaborate within the wider LFA community
- To discuss membership, please call 0207 299 1280. You can join or renew your membership online. You can then either pay online by credit card or request an invoice.