This select group of London’s most respected architectural practices are at the forefront of supporting and leading the profession. Throughout the year we work with our patrons to shape our annual programme and create bespoke opportunities for them to demonstrate their leadership in the profession.
As well as receiving a package of unique benefits, our Patrons’ support allows us to continue the festival’s vital work democratising the discussion around architecture, uncovering new talent, and campaigning on issues around equality and diversity in the sector.
Our Patrons’ support allows us to continue expanding the festival’s audience as we celebrate London’s architecture sector.
We are a unique cultural organisation. Our Patrons’ support directly helps us expand and develop the LFA as the world’s largest annual architecture festival.
For more information please email Emily Wilson or call 0207 299 1280.
- Recognition as a major supporter of the world’s largest annual architecture festival
- Bespoke support, advice and guidance in designing and shaping your festival programming, allowing you to engage a public and professional audience in your work
- Building Sounds podcast episode featuring one of your London project or Architecture Masters podcast episode featuring one of your key members of staff
- Opportunities for you to provide thought leadership and vital insight to shape the Festival’s content and direction
- Invites to the LFA Patrons’ Dinner, the industry’s flagship networking event (where COVID rules allow)
- Extended festival deadlines for event submission
- Invites for you and your team to other key festival events
- High profile opportunities to associate with the festival, for example through our work at LREF
- Access to bespoke LFA website portal
- Priority use of LFA merchandise for festival events and for your staff
- Enhanced promotion of your activities during the festival and throughout the year
- Use of LFA Patron logo for your own marketing
- Logo and branding on London Architecture Diary.
- LAD Guest Editor (where curatorially appropriate)
- Free practice entry to Architecture Bake Off
- Additional Benefits for one year as Patron for any other festivals we launch.
Additional NLA Benefits
In addition to the range of festival benefits, we’re able to offer our Patrons a number of complementary NLA benefits.
- 2 x NLA Personal Memberships
- Opportunity to nominate an Expert Assessor for the Awards
- 5% discount against additional sponsor packages
- Discounted NLQ Advertising, Model Additions, Gallery Hire, Awards lunch bookings & entries, LREF Delegate passes and DMI Catalogue Advertising